miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2009

VA - Them Dirty Blues 1989 (REPOST)


VA - Them Dirty Blues 1989 (REPOST)
Label: Jass

Blues

NO PREVIEW NEEDED.. JUST LISTEN AND MAKE YOUR OWN.
By themonk.
**
Disco 1:
01. Bring It On Home To Grandma - The Mississippi Mud Mashers
02. (Good Mornin' Susie) I'm Gonna Beat Your Bread - Lee "Pork Chop" Green
03. Worn Out Engine Blues - Blind Boy Fuller
04. She Done Sold Out - The Memphis Jug Band
05. Big Leg Mama - Kokomo Arnold
06. Daddy, You've Got Everything - Mary Dixon
07. Take A Pro - Armed Forces Radio Orchestra
08. The Hottest Stuff In Town - Bob Howe & Frankie Griggs
09. Ram Rod Blues - The Mississippi Sheiks
10. Ash Can Blues - Bob Clifford
11. Caught Us Doing It - The Hokum Boys
12. Blue Bloomer Blues - Whistlin' Alex Moore
13. Mister Mary Blues - Speedy Holmes
14. I Want Some Of Your Pie - Blind Boy Fuller
15. Messin' Around - Bud Jackson's Swanee Serenaders
16. Somebody's Been Using That Thing - Holmes And Howard
17. Big Mama - Walter Roland
18. Loose Like That - The Mississippi Sheiks
19. Once Or Twice - Lonnie Johnson & Spencer Williams
20. Shake It, Baby - Blind Boy Fuller
21. I Can't Use That Thing - Connie McLean's Rhythm Boys
22. If You Can't Get Five, Take Two - Georgia White
23. Tricks Ain't Walkin' - Jimmy Rushing
24. Tired As I Can Be - Bessie Jackson
25. You've Got To Save That Thing - Ora Alexander

Disco 2:
01. Ants In My Pants - Bo Carter
02. Don't Tear My Clothes - The Chicago Black Swans
03. My Baby (Squeeze Me Again) - Lil Johnson
04. She Showed It All - Napolean Fletcher & Roosevelt Sykes
05. Honey, You're So Good To Me - Lil Johnson
06. You've Gotta Have That Thing - The Dallas Jug Band
07. If You Don't Give Me What I Want - Lil Johnson & Mr. Sheiks
08. Please Warm My Weiner - Bo Carter
09. Try And Get It - Bea Foote
10. Grinding Mill - Johnny Temple
11. If You See My Rooster - Memphis Minnie
12. Take It Easy, Greasy - Lil Johnson
13. Get Em' From The Peanut Man (Hot Nuts) - Georgia White
14. Southern Can Mama - Blind Willie & Partner
15. My Handy Man - Ethel Waters & James P. Johnson
16. Six Or Seven Times - The Chocolate Dandies
17. The Duck's Yas-Yas-Yas - James 'Stump' Johnson
18. My Handy Man Ain't Handy No More - Miss Edith Wilson
19. I Wonder Who's Boogie-In' My Woogie Now - Oscar's Chicago Swingers
20. What's That Smells Like Fish - Blind Boy Fuller
21. Papa's Got Your Water On - The Memphis Jug Band
22. Honey Dripper Blues - Hattie North & Roosevelt Sykes
23. All Around Man - Bo Carter
24. I Wonder Where My Easy Rider Has Gone - Tampa Red & Half-Pint Jaxon
25. Uncle Ned, Don't Use Your Head - Lonnie Johnson
**
NoPassword
*
DLink
*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario