martes, 13 de octubre de 2009

Roy ROGERS - Rhythm And Groove 1996


Roy ROGERS - Rhythm And Groove 1996
Label: Virgin / Point Blank
Recorded at Studio D, The Plant Studios, Sausalito, California

Blues

This was one of those purchases you often make hoping that the disk is as good as some of the other titles you have by a particular artist. I had not seen any reviews on this disk and until recently I didn't know it existed. What an oversight. I've been a Roy Rogers fan for awhile but I was unaware of this recording and was pleasently surprised by its content. From the opening track this disk cooks. There simply is not one throwaway on this disk and I highly reccommend its purchase to loyal fans and first time listeners as well.
By Clayton Edge.
**
Roy Rogers- Vocals, Guitar, Fiddle, Percussion
Maria Muldaur- Vocals
David Grisman- Mandolin
Charlie Musselwhite, Carlos Reyes- Harmonica
Philip Aaberg- Keyboards
Steve Evans- Bass
Jimmy Sanchez- Drums
Jeanne Tracy, Annie Stocking- Background Vocals
**
01. Vida's Place (4:21)
02. My Heart's Desire (3:40)
03. Call On Me (4:19)
04. Built For Comfort (3:19)
05. Feel My Care (3:47)
06. For The Love Of a Woman (4:14)
07. Shakin' Hands With The Devil (4:30)
08. Your Mind Is On Vacation (3:52)
09. Proud Man (3:40)
10. Blues For Brazil (3:42)
11. Love Me Or Leave Me (4:03)
12. Ever Since I Lost You (3:31)
13. Wrong Number (3:09)
14. Remembering You (3:53)
**
NoPassword
*
DLink
*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario