sábado, 13 de febrero de 2010

Marcus MILLER - Estival Jazz, Piazza Della Riforma, Lugano, Switzerland July 4th 2008


Marcus MILLER - Estival Jazz, Piazza Della Riforma, Lugano, Switzerland July 4th 2008
*Soundboard*
Bootleg

Jazz

Eric Clapton told me that bootlegs are a by-product of success.
I guess this is true. Especially when I know that, when I was a kid,
I probably would've bought some bootlegs myself - if I'd known where to find 'em!!
Even so, when I'm performing,
we have security guys out there nabbing cats with digital recorders.
We're not going to make it easy for them!!!
**
Marcus Miller- Bass
Alex Han- Saxophone
Jason JT Thomas- Drums
Federico Gonzales Pena- Keyboards
**
01. Pluck (Interlude) Blast [10:40]
02. Higher Ground [7:25]
03. Jean Pierre [17:15]
04. Panther [9:08]
05. When I Fall In Love [9:17]
06. Power [5:52]
07. Just Like A Woman [7:53]
08. What Is Hip [8:29]
**
NoPassword
*
DLink
*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario